Teambuilding Solutions / Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- In this document, the following expressions have the following meanings: the Company means Teambuilding Solutions. The Client means the person or company who accepts a written quotation from the Company for contracted services.
- The Company shall use all reasonable endeavours to supply the best possible service using its resources and facilities to best possible effect within any agreed time or budget.
- Every effort will be made to obtain firm quotations or reasonable estimates from suppliers. All such estimates are issued by way of an Invitation to Treat and the Company reserves the right to vary or withdraw any estimate without prior notice.
- The Company shall charge such costs, charges and expenses as may be agreed in order to complete the contract. Unless otherwise stated, all such charges are exclusive of VAT.
- The Company reserves the right to substitute one activity for another of a similar and appropriate nature within a multi activity format should adverse circumstances arise for example equipment failure.
- The Company reserves the right to make additional charges incurred as a result of: i) Changes and additions ordered by The Client after the acceptance of The Company estimate, proposal and schedule ii) Increases in the costs of materials, equipment or other services necessary for the completion of the contract. Any such charges will be advised to The Client either in writing or such other form as appropriate and agreed between the parties.
- Payment shall be made in accordance with The Company's prescribed terms. The contract will define any deposit due and payment of this deposit is due with the signed and returned contract in order to secure the booking. The Company cannot guarantee performance of the Contract should payment not be received on the specified due date. Payment is defined as "cleared funds". The Company reserves the right to charge interest on sums overdue on a day to day basis from the date such payment was due to the date of actual payment (both days inclusive) at the rate of 2% above the base rate of the HSBC Bank plc from time to time in force compounded quarterly. Such interest shall be paid on demand.
- Payment Terms: If the date of the event is in the following two months and / or the total amount of activity & venue fees totals less than £2000 plus VAT, then the Full amount is due 7 days prior to the event. If the event is for anytime after this then a separate deposit and balance invoice will be sent. ?The Deposit amount will be 60% of the total activity & venue cost and will be due immediately to secure the event. The Balance invoice will be sent the month before the event and will be for the remaining 40% of total costs. Payment for this is due 7 days prior to event. - Any deposit due is non refundable upon cancellation.?- Cancellations within 4 weeks of the event date require full payment. - Cancellation within 4 and 8 weeks of the event date require 50% of the payment. - Venue cancellations will incur charges as outlined in the venues own terms and conditions. - Payment terms are within 14 days from the date of the invoice unless otherwise specified. - All extra venue charges must be settled with the venue direct on departure. The Company will charge the Client for any unpaid venue charges plus a 20% handling fee. - Credit Card payments will incur up to a 4% handling charge. - In all circumstances full payment is required prior to the event to ensure its completion.
- Proposals may contain confidential information provided by The Client. The Company agrees not to convey such information to any third party. Similarly, the Company's proposal may contain concepts, notions and designs specifically prepared for The Client. The Client undertakes not to disclose or use contents or parts thereof except with the prior written approval of The Company.
- Where costs are based on the stated number of participants, should actual numbers fall below this number, The Company reserves the right to make supplementary charges in respect of any fixed cost elements within the confirmed programme.
- The Company is committed to ethical business. The Company strives continually to build long term business relationships with its clients.
- Any contract resulting from a proposal submitted by The Company will incorporate these terms and conditions to the exclusion of any terms and conditions of The Client and be governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The Company shall not be liable for its failure to fulfil any of its contractual obligations if such is caused by reasons beyond its control.
- The Company reserves the right to refuse participation on any programme if participants are believed to be by the instructing staff, under the influence of alcohol or drugs, and that their participation may be harmful to themselves or others on the programme.
- Except in respect of injury to or death of any person directly caused by the negligence of The Company, the liability of The Company for this booking in respect of each occurrence or series of connected occurrences shall not exceed the value of the contract. Notwithstanding anything else contained in the contract, The Company shall not be liable to The Client or any third party for loss of profits or contracts or any indirect or consequential loss arising from negligence, breach of contract or howsoever.